Friday, June 19, 2020

New Essential Oils



I got my new Essential oils a couple days ago...sooo excited! Can't wait to start blending. I have say that I am loving the newest additions to my collect, those would be my fruity oils. I started purchasing these after I got my diffuser. LOVIN' it! For those of you that are not so much into essential oils for whatever reason, I have some food for thought for you. Start by asking yourself the following questions..
  • Am I ever stressed?
  • Do I come home stressed? 
  • Do I enjoy coming home to clean smelling house or does my home smell unappealing?
  • Do I ever find myself in pain?
These are just a few of many questions and if you have answered yes to any of them, you might consider using essential oils or maybe even just start by looking into them and how they can benefit you. Unlike OTC medications these are all natural and you know what exactly is going into your body. The best results come from the combination of modern, alternative and traditional medicine. 

I have dealt with many stresses and traumas in my life and those of you who have been there along the way know that is putting it mildly. Here is how it was introduced to me.

It's always nice to come home to your house smelling clean, fresh, fruity, whatever scent that is pleasing to you. Do you ever come home, maybe a little stressed and the trash hasn't been taken out and the smell is disgusting adding to your mental list of things to do on top of your existing stressors? Essential oils are great for helping your home smell better and your body to relax. Here are a few ways they can help you...
  • use them in a diffuser-there are many blends for stress and colds or even just to add a wonderful fragrance to the room.
  • Add a drop to the light bulb so it creates an aroma when the lights are on, or to the inside of the toilet paper roll to create a pleasant smell in the restroom.
  • Purchase a roller ball blend or spray for your muscle aches, headaches, or even for the butterflies and nausea that are created when you become nervous or anxious.
  • Maybe purchase a linen or room spray to use  at your convenience.
I have been blending my oils for about two years now for personal use and gifts for friends and co-workers. I would be happy to help you find a blend that personalized to you to help get through your everyday life. 

I  will be adding more details of what I can offer you, check back soon. 

Until next time, stay well!

No comments:

Post a Comment