Thursday, June 18, 2020

Exercise Update

Here it is....EPIC FAIL! LOL the last two weeks I have been busy and exhausted. Not to make excuses cause I very well could have made time to exercise but I didn't. It was easier not to. However, Here I Go AGAIN! ha ha I am gonna start tomorrow and here is what I will be working on ...my core, always my core, LOL. For real though I'm still trying to lose the pregnancy weight. My routine will be this...


Okay, so to be honest I can never complete the recommended sets for Level one. SO I always tell myself start small. So my plan will be to start with 1 set and by the end of the week work up to all 3 sets. I start small and I have set a small achievable goal. 

Good luck to those of you out there try there best to be and do a little better everyday for yourself. 

Until next time, Stay well!

No comments:

Post a Comment