Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Essential Oils



This is my favorite hobby!
 I love so much about essential oils. Do you ever ask yourself, why are they called "essential" oils?
Essential oils or volatile oils are the most important group of chemical molecules of plants that make smells what they are. The origin of these names comes from the word “essence,” because the fragrances are the essence of many plants, and “volatile” because of their volatility.

I enjoy creating blends that help get me through the day. I like to get creative when adding them to my diffuser. I use them as a roll on. I have added them to my bath. I have made shower melts, bath salts, body and linen sprays. 

There is so much information out there about essential oils and I have some certification and am continuing my education in this field as it is something I have much interest in.

For those of you that have supported and followed me since I began my blogging venture this is what I was referring to when I mentioned "product". 

For those of that are interested in this type of  therapy you can follow me. Leave comments below for more of what you would like to see.

 If you're interested in a blend targeted to your needs, or maybe something simple to help you with your sleeping habits, morning or night time routines, I am happy to help. More details to come. 
Please follow me below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment