Thursday, June 11, 2020

Life as we know it

 
 I am pretty sure I have mentioned in a previous post ow this blogging venture is more than I expected it to be. None the less, I do still enjoy it. I find it to be a new learning experience with no deadlines and a positive outcome.
With that said, I wanted to get a few things out there. I am not one to pick a side and in todays world it see a lot of that. I like to find and hear the other persons perspective. This allows me to understand from another what they feel and how I can be a better person. Life as we know it to be today is full of so many people with the "whoa is me" and quickly finding the negative because it stands out. Maybe if we could allow ourselves to try and listen more and learn a little before reacting then we would find we can all live better. We can live better with ourselves and the ones we love, with our friends, neighbors and co-workers. Life is full of shit days and experiences but the one thing we have that shows our character and builds our reputation is how we react to any situation at any given time. Let me say this is not easy! Coming from someone who has had 30 ish years of negative experience, some one after another. I am not saying I have no positives memories in the mix because I do. However, for some the negatives stand out and are more defined in their life. I choose to find the positives. There is always something. Why waist time feeling like shit, feeling down and out when you can spend time enjoying what you love or the company that surrounds you. The choice is yours! It always has been and it always will be. 
 
Until next time,
    Dez
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment