Thursday, May 14, 2020

Stay Healthy-Just a lil Exercise

Staying healthy can mean many things. I recently learned that for many of us that don't make a habit of having an exercise routine it can be difficult to start and stay committed. I am going to try something new. Yes, for those of you that know me here I go again..lol. 

Rather than finding a video I like or finding the right time to go for a run which I am not to into. It can be as easy as doing one exercise per day. for those of us that want to push ourselves maybe two exercise moves or more than one rep. 

I have found someone that posts exercise posters with different exercises for specific targeted zones or just an early morning routine. I looked into her web page and it is interesting. You have choices of workouts you can choose if you want a targeted workout and it is all put together for you. It is worth checking out. 

I am going to attempt to post a new workouts often. I don't want to commit to how often, however, with this being so new I may post daily to give some choices for those of you out there that are interested. After the first week or say I may scale back a but a just post one week. Here is to starting a exercise regimen.  If you want to check out this website its darebee.com or neilarey.com

Start simple stay strong....thanks for following.




No comments:

Post a Comment